Monday, July 27, 2009

Tribute to Cork


Hello all, 

I just wanted to include a couple of pictures of our good 'ol boy Cork.  He was 13 years and about a month old, and Friday night he passed onto doggie heaven.  He is probably running around with his brothers and sisters now.  The picture below is of my Dad and Cork a couple Christmases ago.  Cork loved bones, bread, anything he could eat!  He also enjoyed walking in the creek on my parents property.  He was a loyal dog to my Dad and loved going hunting birds.  
Rest is peace Corker!!  We love you.

4 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time. I had a Chocolate lab who lived to be almost 13.5 and it was so hard to say good-bye. May Cork pass on that rainbow bridge to the peaceful place in the sky! HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sad...
    I hate it when pets must move on and rest in peace. He looks like such a sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he looked so sweet! I hate it when they have to go. It almost makes me not want to have another pet. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet boy!!! i'm sorry for you that he is gone...

    ReplyDelete