Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Night Fun with Heather Bailey



Well not actually with the real live Heather Bailey, but Fun with one of her lovely patterns! 

This was featured in one of my first blog posts as a fun pattern I purchased from Heather's blog and shop, "Hello My Name is Heather"

I decided to go ahead and make one of the little flowers tonight.  So I scrounged up some wool felt that was in a packet I purchased for the wonderful Charlotte Lyons at Silver Bella last year. 

Then I raided a huge bin of felt that my mom has for the purple background flower.  I also had the cute pink wirey pom pom string from an etsy purchase at Angela Harris' shop.  I made the yo-yo out of a scrap of vintage fabric I had, and the button was left over from my Rebecca Sower class at Silver Bella.  Don't you love using up little pieces of this and that for your projects? 
Hope you are all having a great beginning of your weekend!   Thanks Heather for the fun pattern, keep them coming :)

Happy Crafting,
Rach

2 comments:

  1. That is just lovely! I enjoy uses little pieces of items, scraps and all. Some of the best artwork come together that way.
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your little flower and how you used bits and pieces from other things. I love when things come together with such meaning.

    ReplyDelete