Monday, July 20, 2009

Sampler ALMOST DONE!

Hi All -

Sorry for the delay on the updates.  As you can imagine, it's still busy around here.  We had Dad's work pals, and my aunt and cousin stop by on Saturday.  Saturday night I did get out of the house and had wings with my friends in Lincoln.  As we are eating a low sodium, low fat diet now, I ate 5 wings and felt like I ate a salt lick!  It was unbelievable how I tasted the salt so strongly.  I guess I am so used to no salt after only a week and a half, that I don't really need it much in my food anymore, which is great.

Anyhoo, Sunday we ran errands in Omaha.  I stopped at Mangelson's to pick a few last items so I can get back to working on my tags for the Year of Tag's Swap for Silver Bella!!

I also put in sometime on my sampler this weekend and this evening while watching The Men Tell ALL on the Bachelorette.  I am excited to see who Jillian picks next week :)

Ok, no more waiting, here is the sampler!  Only three blocks from being finished!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is going fast! And cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how you can learn not to love salt! When I was pregnant with Miss S I stopped putting it on everything. I really enjoy the flavors of my food without it. I cannot stand it when I bite into something that is salty!! Grosssss!! Glad to hear your dad is doing well!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete