Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Manic Monday

Hi All-

No crafting done today :(  I had a VERY long day of working and catching up.  Then had to watch the Bachelorette, I must admit, it is getting down the the wire!  The most dramatic Bachelorette EVER right?!  Anyhow, then after that I set up my new PRINTER!!/FAX/ SCANNER/COPIER!!!  I am so excited about it.  I have always wanted one, but never pulled the trigger because I didn't know which one to get.  I have trouble with electronics, tv, etc because I want to make sure I am getting the best possible option for the money, but have NO clue what the differences are between all the models.

We stopped at Best Buy during our errand running yesterday and I pulled the trigger on the HP they had on sale.  It was easy to set up and I even printed a photo quality print straight from my memory card!  I will post a picture in the morning, I am too tucker out right now!

Good luck for a good week everyone!!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment