Saturday, August 29, 2009

Slowly but surely preparing for Silver Bella

Hi Again,

I really need to get a MOVE on and actually complete something for my Recipe Pages Swap for Silver Bella! Starting Monday I am traveling like a mad woman for work, and won't have a lot of time to work on these. So I started really focusing on what will be on each page. I need to make 2 pages for each of the 8 participants. That is front and back for 2 different pages that will be 6x9. The colors the Swap Hostess choose are Chocolate, Creams, Golds, and touches of dark burgundy and dark greens.

I think I am pretty close to having everything I need, although I do need some paint or something to cover the chipboard that I am determined to cut tomorrow!

I thought I'd share my make-shift studio area in my room at my parents'. Since staying here in Nebraska with them while my Dad was going through his Bypass surgery, I have amassed some additional crafting supplies beyond what I came here with. Since I was tired of stepping over everything here in my room, I purchased this nifty organizer shelving from Target, along with the turquoise and red baskets. It is not quite organized completely, but it gets everything off the floor!!

My mom and I brought up a big table too so I have a work space for my actual WORK, and for crafting too.

Since I am putting my house in Denver on the market in the next week or two, I hope I don't have to move any of this stuff back there, but just to Omaha once I buy a new house there. Wish me luck!! I hope the market holds out long enough for me to sell my house at the lowest loss possible!!

Go economy GO!

Rach

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the luck selling your house so you can move closer to you parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck in the selling of your house. I know how hard that is.

    ReplyDelete