Sunday, August 9, 2009

Go Big Red!

Where did the weekend go??  I can't believe tomorrow is Monday.  I need more weekend!!

No crafting today.  I ran into Lincoln and did some errands today, one of which was stopping at Barnes and Noble to pick up the new Somerset Life edition, the Artful Blogging, and a couple other mags to inspire me.

I had to post the above PEZ picture to inspire Fall to get here!!  I can't wait for Nebraska Husker Football, and the cooler weather it brings.  I also love PEZ, so I couldn't resist picking this dispenser up!  

What are you most looking forward to with Fall?

Have a great week,

Rach

3 comments:

  1. Definitely the cooler weather, the turning of the leave and Silver Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I think the cooler weather, football season (pro not college) and of course Halloween :) Oh and Silverbella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to clear blue frosty mornings and walks scuffling through all the fallen leaves. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete