Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Creations

Hey Y'all -

Today I hung out with my dad watching some of his birthday DVD's.  James Taylor, a couple Simon and Garfunkel, and a Crossroads with Eric Clapton.  We also watch Hotel for Dogs, which is such a cute, albeit predictable, movie.  

During our music/movie-athon, I created a few fun felt and yo-yo goodies.  I decided to try a pattern of my own for the flowers.  

I love using felt, and wanted to incorporate yo-yo's made from some feedsacks.  Also, my mom brought out her box of fun buttons, and I have used some of those too!

Then I decided that I wanted to make a yo-yo brooch to wear with plain tee's and tank tops.  Again I used some of my feedsacks that I just got from etsy and ebay.  The below 3 yo-yo brooch is attached together and mounted on a piece of felt to hold it together.

I started making a few more things, but I didn't finish them....so that'll be for tomorrow!


Happy Crafting,

Rach


1 comment: