Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another HB Flower

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I decided to try another Heather Bailey Flower since the first one was so fun and easy to make!

I was inspired to use more of my feedsack fabric since I just had a little etsy binge today and picked up some more along with some other goodies I'll share when the packages slowly begin arriving this week!
For this flower I decided to throw in the little vintage fruit steam for extra color.  I used a vintage feedsack green polka dot fabric made into a yo-yo too.  The little fruit and orange button I picked up at Wanda's lovely etsy shop  The Cat's Pajama's .  The felt was again swiped from my mom's stockpile.  This to me has a little bit of a circus-y feel.  I love primary colors!

What are your favorite color combinations??

Happy Crafting!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment