Thursday, October 1, 2015

Exciting Announcement!! Handmade U - Stitch Team

Hi Everyone!!

I am so excited to announce that Handmade U now has our own Stitch Team!!

I love designing and coming up with lots of stitching ideas for you all, but don't always have time to create multiple samples and I know many of you have wonderful creative ideas on how to make things "your own".  So I decided that to give you the biggest variety of ideas I needed to recruit some of my favorite stitchers that would be excited to share their stitching with all of you!!

So without further adieu.... drum roll please ....


Jennifer Allred of The Turquoise Tomato


Carey Powell of According to Carey 


Shae Otto 


These three will be our Powerhouse Stitchers for HANDMADE U!  I'm so excited to have each one onboard for this adventure with me!!  Love them all!  Thank you ladies for stepping into the unknown and coming along for the ride!!

During the Spring 2015 Handmade U semester I taught a little class stitching the Big Red Barn!  I love my barn, and what a fun way to bring it to so many but to have an embroidery sampler of it!

I'll be teaching an upcoming class on Brave Girl University to show you ideas on how to stitch your own Big Red Barn soon!  I will also have samplers for purchase sometime in the near future!

If you haven't already signed up for Brave Girl University please do so here at my LINK

Can't wait to share more with you soon!!

xoxo
Happy Stitching!
-Rach


No comments:

Post a Comment