Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spark No. 2!

Hi All -

I just saw on the Spark Event Blog the announcement that there will be another SPARK!! Good News. Also if you go to their blog for updates you'll see Liz, Margie and Rhonna on a video clip from the news talking about the event....and if you watch very closely you will see ME!!! in the video. I am leaning over asking Margie a question about something! Who knew I was on the news in Utah! FUN.

Also they had a wonderful videographer put together a really cool video on the event. Take a look at that too!

Spark No. 2!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 DAY count-down to BRAVE GIRL CAMP!!!

Rach

1 comment:

  1. Take me to Brave Girl Camp with you!!!!! I love Melody! You are going to love every second of it and come back feeling renewed. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete