Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Handmade U - Third Sponsor!!

Hi Everyone,

I've had the pleasure of knowing Hope Ellington for some time now. Meeting here and there at art events, and passing swaps through the mail we've gotten to know each other. Imagine my excitement that the Indy girls - Hope and our friend Stephanie were going to come to Handmade U!!

Hope is a very generous person as well! She has offered to provide our Handmade U students each with a soldered charm for Handmade U!! It will be a wonderful keepsake, and a special treat to have it handmade by one of our own students!!

Check Hope out on her Blog and say HELLO!!


Thanks Hope! Looking forward to Handmade U just about a month away!!


There are still spots left to attend classes and enjoy all the food and snacks!! Let me know if you are interested!!

- Rach


1 comment:

  1. How fun! I will LOVE my soldered charm that Hope makes....Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete