Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rach-ology Designs Preview

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

Here are some of my designs I promised to share this past weekend!

Aren't all these beads so wonderful? What inspirations from French General!

Here I am putting together bracelets, and earrings....


This is one of my favorites, blues are so soothing! This I call the "Blue Moon" Bracelet.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red and turquoise color combination especially with an accent of silver! These are the "Hot to Trot" Earrings.


"Happy USA" Earrings:


Here is the "Elizabeth" Bracelet, made for my oldest niece - we opened them last night!


The "Alexandria" bracelet, made for my youngest niece:


The "Snazzy" Earrings, I just love these black/grey sparkly beads in the middle, and I added the little black and red beads at the bottom.


So many more to come! Hope you are enjoying your Holiday Season!!

Rach

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having fun making jewelry! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, why did I come here? Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete