Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SPARK WAS AMAZING


Hi Everyone,

My life has been crazy lately!! I was able to squeeze in some creating time this past weekend at the wonderful first year of SPARK in Salt Lake City.

The setting was beautiful, the hostesses were even more beautiful and sweet! Liz, Margie, Jefra and Rhonna.

The day and a half flew by, Friday afternoon there were 15+ different stations with fun make and takes, and demonstrations of new techniques or tools. Saturday there were four classes. The first was an art book class, the second was a photography class...check out this photo I took with a cool lens....

Here was one I modeled for while a Spark tried her photo skills.



The third class was a embellished t-shirt class, here is my creation.....


And finally we had a jewelry class making charms on a chain. More photos to come on that.
The event ended with a trip to the most amazing store I think I have ever walked in!!!


Dear Lizzie! The ladies catered lunch for Spark on Saturday, and also taught one of the workshops making fun junk bows! (Aren't they fabulous?) Can you believe they opened the shop late into the night to let the Spark girls shop?? Thanks so much, we had so much fun shopping!!

Thanks to my friend Annette for entering the world of crafty and fun!! It was such a great weekend !!

Onto Silver Bella in 2 days!!! Oh but not before a work trip to Phoenix tomorrow and Wednesday. Please let me stay healthy!

More photos to come, just need to go to bed now!
Night
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment