Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chateau Getaway!!!

Bon Jour Everyone -

I am so excited that I just signed up for the French General Chateau Getaway Deux! The wonderfully creative Kaari Meng from French General has opened up registration for the 2nd year of this amazing getaway in the SOUTH OF FRANCE!! I have never been to France, and thought this would be a fantastic way to spend time there. I will be going for the 1st week, she has 2 weeks available, both in July of 2010.

Click Here to get all the details if you are interested in coming along to be inspired in a beautiful setting!!

I must go learn some French now so I can be prepared for all the markets we'll see there :)

-Rach

4 comments:

  1. Wow that trip sounds amazing. My wallet isn't too happy about it. But it would be fun for a trip some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! You have won my giveaway for a +30 card pack. Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address information to sharilyn AT lovelydesign DOT com xo sharilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was going with you! My dear husband laughed when I sent him the link. Being single can be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara I wish you were going too!! But we'll have our adventures soon when things calm down for me traveling I will head down and hang in the KC!

    ReplyDelete