Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Handmade U Sponsor #15 - Sherri Welser!

Today's Sponsor I am happy to announce is Sherri Welser of Indigo Earth.  Check out her blog HERE!

Sherri makes beautiful leather wrap cuffs, beaded bracelets, beautiful artwork, all kinds of wonderful things!!

In her words " “I love to be creative and it is important for me to help provide inspiration to others through my work, You will often find inspirational words or quotes in my artwork with lots of color and texture. I currently am on several Design Teams and love sharing with others. I also have an online art workshop starting on September 12th- Embrace the Art Within Your Heart”

Check out Sherri on her website or blog!

Thanks Sherri!!!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Rachel I am so happy to be a part of your Handmade University Event!! Best Wishes
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete