Monday, August 6, 2012

Handmade U Sponsors!! - #9 Hope Ellington

Our Sponsor for today is Hope Ellington.  Hope is going to be attending her 3rd semester this fall at Handmade U!  She also is going to be a Sponsor this year again!

You can check out Hope's blog HERE.  Hope is such a talented gal, she has some serious soldering skills!  Hope made some fun felted cuffs too you can see on her blog, check this one out :



Love listening to her stories, and seeing what she comes up with in her projects!  Can't wait to see you again HOPE!

Thanks!!

-Rach


2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite people! I am so glad she is coming!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you Suz! You are definitely one of the highlights for me on this trip & retreats! I am so excited to be apart of this group of talented girls!
    XO~Hope

    ReplyDelete