Thursday, September 3, 2009

Quick Update

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I am so lacking posts! I am back in Denver just for a few days for tons of client meetings, and I worked my fingers to the bone today cleaning, packing, staging the house, meeting with realtors, yardwork, and loading up the car for the drive to Nebraska tomorrow. I am taking my parents' car back home, and some of my stuff to get it out of the house since I am putting my house on the market early next week.

I have to drive to Colorado Springs in the morning for a meeting, then heading back to Nebraska. Then Friday I turn around and head to Omaha for a client meeting, then off to Chicago for the weekend!! I am exhausted, and even more exhausted thinking about it all!!

So, that means no time for much blogging or crafting. I'll try and remember to take a picture of the studio before I leave, it is actually kinda clean!

Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for hanging in with me......oh the exciting news is I think Kara from My Studio Pink fame, and I will be signing up for the Mary Englebreit Workshops which will be held in St Louis next April :) Very happy about that.

Have a great weekend everyone!! What are ya'll up to??

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment