Sunday, September 20, 2009

Travel Mania

Hi -

Last week was a whirlwind of work travel. I started in Nebraska, still here with my folks, then flew to Chicago to transfer to my flight to Austin. The people in Austin that I visited were among the nicest I have met at one of my clients, so friendly and happy to see me. Then I flew to Phoenix to transfer to my San Diego flight. Then an early early early flight Friday to Phoenix, and a late late late flight back to Omaha and a drive back to my padres house.

So the weekend was spent catching up on much needed sleep. I did work on my second Silver Bella Swap. I am making 16 pages, front and back that will hold my holiday recipes. I may share some pictures later in the week depending on how far I get. The pages are 6x9, so more to decorate and embellish.

Tomorrow I am off to Denver for a few days. It will be strange to see my house after a stager rearranged everything! I wonder if it'll still feel like my house?? Apparently there were a number of showings this weekend, fingers crossed someone will buy it soon!!

I thought I would share with you a couple of my photos from my Labor Day Chicago weekend. Since I lived in Chicago for 10 years, I felt a little strange being touristy, but we did visit the BEAN at Millenium Park. Since I used to work across the street from the park, I walked by the Bean every morning on the way to work. Typically there would be a handful of people there at most! Since it was Labor Day weekend, and the Jazz Fest was around the corner, the BEAN was mobbed!! It was still fun to see it, and then have a drink at the Cafe down below to celebrate my friend Katy's birthday!!

Have a wonderful week!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment