Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Got a Package People

The title of my post is one of my favorite lines from Ace Ventura Pet Detective, when Jim Carrey is posing as a UPS man in brown short shorts and all trying to rescue a kidnapped puppy!

I thought of it because of all the little packages I've received this week from my etsy shopping extravaganza last week.  I love working from home and hearing a ring of the doorbell and the UPS truck pulling away!! LOVE IT...

I thought I would share some of my fun finds.  I don't believe I will ever buy much fun day to day jewelry from a store again.  There are so many talented ladies out there, why not buy HOMEMADE?!?!!

This fun yellow flower ring I found at Betty Lou Handmade Arts and Crafts
It was only $5, so very affordable for FUN.  By the way how do you like the purple nail polish?  I remember when I wore Purple Nail Polish during my college internship and people looked at me weird.  Nail Polish come full circle 13 years later!!  




These two retro pairs of hoop earrings were found at this snazzy shop bazaarLatino on etsy.

I found some other treats too, and I am anxiously awaiting some earrings and a necklace from my absolute favorite jewelry site that is Elizabeth William's site.  I'll post some pics of what I receive from her when I get the visit from my favorite men and women in brown shorts!!

Happy etsy shopping all!!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment