Saturday, December 19, 2009

Time for a Slow Down...I hope!




Hey Ya'll-
I've been swamped at work. Lots and lots of hours spent on my laptop, on a plane, in airports, but it should be slowing down for at least a couple weeks!

I really want to share with you want I have been doing in the spare minutes I have to create, to decompress, to relax! I will share some pictures of my Rach-ology Designs this weekend!

In the meantime, I had to share the quirky photo at the top that my friend and talented photog Ali took while we shopped at Brass Armadillo before Silver Bella!

She also took this photo for me with Jo Packham, Editor of Where Women Create!! She gave such a lovely speech, we all wanted to listen to her go on and on, but we were sad it was so brief! Jo is such a sweet person!! She made each of us a gift of a beautiful metal bookmark with a charm on it! How sweet is that?!



Have a wonderful weekend!! Hope to be back soon sharing my creations!!

Rach

3 comments:

  1. I hope you can finally slow down for a while. I don't know how you do it!!

    Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel:
    Thank you for the nice comment. It is probably a really good thing that it was brief!
    We do not know each other hardly at all but what I do know about you is that you will probably never slow down...that just doesn't sound like something that you would enjoy!
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday and that the new year brings much happiness and success.
    Much love
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila Thanks! You have a wonderful Christmas too!! And Jo - you are probably right!! However here's to hoping what keeps me busy is creating beautiful things!! And spending time with creative people like all of you :)

    ReplyDelete